Project Director-Contract Research Organization
Career progression in global promising CRO
Great opportunity with APEC exporsure
About Our Client
My client is internationally recognised as a leading full-service CRO in APEC region. The expertise from my client in the vibrant and fast growing Asian region was instrumental in the success of hundreds clinical trials with the increasing pace of globalisation in drug development. While operating in developed and developing countries at APEC region, my client service offering is well-known for its quality by the sponsors feedback and reliable industry analytic evidence.
The client is looking for well experienced Project Director with successful project management and great people management capability. Also, look forward to someone outstanding who would like to keep strengthening himself/herself to join the team.
- Provide leadership, budget management oversight, manage a large assigned staff, and monitor performance management.
- Ensure compliance to meet or exceed contractual expectations while responsibly achieving our mission and vision, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of the operation.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with our customers, including the funding agency and area employers; as well as relationships with cross-functional or internal resources to further program goals.
- Evaluate the performance and impact of the organization and staff in meeting objectives and delivery of services.
- Manage HR responsibilities while directing, motivating, and developing staff.
- Ensure all requisite training is delivered appropriately, providing effective training and support and supervising staff performance.
- Ensure proper practices regarding record keeping, control systems, and reporting.
- Build a motivational, collaborative, and innovative work environment.
- Provide effective training and support and supervise staff performance.
- Direct, motivate, and develop managers and other staff to align with and promote the company mission, vision, values, and brand.
- Administer policies and procedures in accordance with standards.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years relevant clinical research experience in a pharmaceutical company/CRO, including at least 5 years of full project management responsibility and 5years managemental experience.
- Experience in managing multiple programs with significant financial value and complicated structure, multiple vendors and/or sub-CROs and Academic Research Organizations in a virtual environment.
- The project director needs demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Working knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire effective teamwork and motivate staff within a matrix system; lead by example and to encourage team members to seek solutions independently.
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Good computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of computer programs.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and internal resources.