Project Controller - Multinational Construction Company
One of the largest construction corps worldwide
Multi culture environment
About Our Client
Our client has a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment. Their extensive engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects. Their clients trust them to help them achieve feats that were once considered impossible, and we have often broken records in doing so.
1. Project Control
Analyse project financial related processes, identify potential financial risk areas in line with financial -and risk management guidelines and legislation.
2. Contract Management
Assess and study the agreed contract of both customers and sub-contracters.
Ensure effective use of the systems for financial project planning -and control in line with the project forecast and budget.
Monitor and (co)prepare project budgets as well as analyse and advise on discrepancies between actuals versus budgets.
Prepare, compose and analyse periodical quantitative (statutory) reports regarding balance sheet, cash flow by using defined standards and procedures.
Coordinate, execute, maintain and-or improve administrative activities and systems, in line with internal requirements.
7. People Management (variance)
Manage a team of administrators by coordinating the workload, sharing knowledge and supporting the team
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor's Degree in finance or Economic discipline
2. 8+ years of relevant work experience
3. Accounting, advanced understanding of principles
4. Reporting, advanced understanding of principles
5. FICO (sub)systems, advanced skills
6. MS office suit, advanced skills
7. English, fluent proficiency verbal and written
What's on Offer
- Great employment benefit
- Multinational culture environment