Program Manager - Experienced in Government Project
Looking for candidates with government cooperation experiences
Program management and client engagement
The company provides identity and public security related products. Its products are trusted by corporations and governments. The company keeps innovating new ways to protect people both physically and digitally.
- Project planning with clear establish timelines; highlight key deadlines and milestones to relevant parties and ensure milestones are met
- Understand all critical dependencies to execute and deliver the product to market per defined metrics & targets
- Drive risk management activities within the program, ensuring clear prioritization and identification of key risks with mitigation plans are in place.
- Own the overall readiness for all product development phase gates, ensuring that sub-disciplines have demonstrated required maturity targets.
- Experience in programs or projects participated with Taiwanese government
- Strong understanding in program management processing, databases, financial management, supplier & risk management, comprehension of legal processes and contract management
- Proficient in Mandarin and English spoken and written
- Owns PMP certificate would be a plus
- Regional Exposure
- Great salary package