Production Planner - International Horticulture MNC
Work-life balance and flexible work
Competitive compensation and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a global industry leader in its field providing the largest selection of products for more than 100 years.
As Material & Production Planner you are responsible for ensuring the complete supply plan is optimized and aligned with production schedules. Specifically, you will:
* Translate the production schedule into material requirement plan
* Coordinate and track the availability of products and materials
* Plan, maintain and manage inventory space for all combined farms and rooting locations
* Routine report on MRP execution to ensure accuracy of information
* Schedule for on-time replenishment of materials for production
* Plan for material availability over time and perform pre-shortage analysis
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with MSOffice especially proficiency in MS Excel
- Analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and team player
- Minimum 3 years of material planning/forecast experience is required.
- International company experience is preferable
What's on Offer
For this role, you get the chance to work in a global-scale brand, broaden knowledge in global supply chain, and support global distribution across all Taiwan plants.