Product Merchandiser - Sports Company MNC
Lifestyle and positive work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a globally leading sports company that can be found across the globe in most venues.
- Provide product sell-through report with recommended action plans to improve the product performance across entire seasonal ranges to meet consumer's demands
- Coordinate with visual merchandising to ensure that all shops are presented to customers in line with the Company's policy
- Compile and submit all necessary sales, inventory, forecasts, budgets, etc. information as may be required by management from time to time.
- According to analysis of performance and store strategy in a season transition period with internal alignment & coordination with key stakeholders to efficiently launch products, manage sell-thru and promotion.
- Manage and adjust pre-orders to ensure the sell-thru of wholesale before product launch.
- Build up strategic WHS module for further developing the WHS business through the product segmentation.
- Manage the key product allocation and the replenishment process for key stores to enhance sell-thru.
- Responsible for product presentation during trade show and key account meeting.
- Provide product training to retail staff to ensure they possess good knowledge for each collection.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years and above experience in Merchandising field
- Experienced in Retail or Wholesale with the Footwear and Apparel category
- Strong number sense, good analytical skill, and logical thinking
- Proactive, self-motivated, passionate, responsible, positive thinking, detail oriented, team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is required, especially in Excel & PowerPoint
- Good in both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Willing to travel
What's on Offer
If you are looking at partnering with a sports global player and influencer, this role is the right fit for you. Start making an impact.