- Opportunity to join a global leader within its field of expertise
- Key person to define product spec and roadmap
Our client is an American technology company which manufactures flash memory cards, USB flash drives, solid state drives and other consumers & business-grade electronics. With over 30 years experiences in OEMs, B2Bs and consumers, the company has successfully expanded their business across the world.
- Keep abreast of new product/technology developments in the marketplace communicating trends to management.
- Analyze market trend information and come out the new product opportunities.
- Liaise between domestic and international new product/technology companies.
- Develop new product roadmap, advisory in pricing strategy and conduct NPI.
- Develop strategic road map for sales and marketing to increase sales growth and market share.
- Advocate for the needs of PC enthusiasts in future CPU designs and technologies.
- Provide competitive analysis of software and hardware, includes pricing, generational comparisons and etc.
- New and existing suppliers management.
- Drive product innovation and operation efficiency within the GPU category.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Marketing Management; Advanced degree in Marketing/Communication preferred.
- Minimum 15 years industry experience in Data storage/PC related fields.
- Minimum 15 years experiences in product marketing and sales strategy (SSD products in commercial & consumer markets).
- Strong SSD or VGA or NANA flash application business and technology acumen.
- In-depth knowledge in memory products, technology and market.
- Excellent English communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Strong knowledge of Retail Electronics/Computer Market preferred.
Apply now if you are passionate and have in-depth knowledge in memory products, let us have a chat!