- Opportunity to join a global leader within its field of expertise
- Key person to define product spec and roadmap
About Our Client
Our client is an American technology company which manufactures flash memory cards, USB flash drives, solid state drives and other consumers & business-grade electronics. With over 30 years experiences in OEMs, B2Bs and consumers, the company has successfully expanded their business across the world.
- Keep abreast of new product/technology developments in the marketplace communicating trends to management.
- Analyze market trend information and come out the new product opportunities.
- Liaise between domestic and international new product/technology companies.
- Develop new product roadmap, advisory in pricing strategy and conduct NPI.
- Develop strategic road map for sales and marketing to increase sales growth and market share.
- Advocate for the needs of PC enthusiasts in future CPU designs and technologies.
- Provide competitive analysis of software and hardware, includes pricing, generational comparisons and etc.
- New and existing suppliers management.
- Drive product innovation and operation efficiency within the GPU category.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Marketing Management; Advanced degree in Marketing/Communication preferred.
- Minimum 15 years industry experience in Data storage/PC related fields.
- Minimum 15 years experiences in product marketing and sales strategy (SSD products in commercial & consumer markets).
- Strong SSD or VGA or NANA flash application business and technology acumen.
- In-depth knowledge in memory products, technology and market.
- Excellent English communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Strong knowledge of Retail Electronics/Computer Market preferred.
What's on Offer
Apply now if you are passionate and have in-depth knowledge in memory products, let us have a chat!