Product Marketing Manager - SaaS MNC
Competitve benefits and compensation
Our client is a leading over-the-top media solution in its market. They are expanding rapidly across the whole region and are looking for talented individuals to take on regional challenges.
- Study segmentation, market analysis and sizing, client needs & trends, competitive analysis and intelligence
- Define opportunity, product and feature positioning, success metrics
- Establish engagement framework and coordinate cross functional meetings
- Look out for various partnership opportunities
- Develop go-to-market plans and communications. Execute marketing related assets, such as websites, sales kits, brochures and promotional videos.
- Track client feedback, review operations and key metrics
- 5 years of working experience within product marketing
- Experience in Software-as-a-Service industry
- Proven experience of product positioning, go-to-market campaigns and marketing assets
- Full proficiency in English
- Bachelor's degree is essential and a master degree in a business-related field preferred
If you are looking at taking on a regional role that will open up multiple opportunities for your career advancement, this is the right fit for you. Challenge yourself and get to the next level.