Product Marketing Manager, FMCG - Retail
People management scope
Great budget for the brand with P&L management
Our client is a well-known retail/ lifestyle brand with many stores operating in worldwide, they stay closely with customers so would welcome candidates from FMCG industry who wants to do a new category and implement skills from channel and product marketing into new retail battle fields. They are looking for candidate with young and good drive mindset to join!
- Develop marketing strategy on all aspects of activities; including campaign, advertising (online and offline), store oriented sales promotion activities.
- Responsible for local projects, including external/in-store events, digital contests/games, content creation with KOLs/celebrities.
- Coordination of global marketing campaigns across all bought media and owned media channels.
responsible for local projects; including opening support, material booking and production follow up
- Handle bilingual productions/ proof reading/ adaptations; including all campaign related and marketing materials, social media platforms, and internal office/ in-store material.
- At least 8 years' experience as marketer in the retail(with product experience), FMCG or cosmetics(counter or pcs are all welcome) industry.
- Have worked with vendors, including production house/ media agency/ department stores.
- University degree or above, major in business or marketing/communication is preferred.
- Capability in English; both spoken and written.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, also detailed oriented.
- Good communication skills, commercial mindset, organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, willing to take initiative, ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines and good collaboration cross function.
- Very well known brand with many cares for employees
- Great autonomy on jobs and localisation possibilities
- very attractive package with benefit and bonus scheme