Product Marketing Manager-Antennas
Full Liberty to Navigate Product Roadmap
Direct Cooperation with Head Quarter Decision Maker
Our client is a leading provider of high performing antennas and antenna modules for wireless consumer electronic and industrial market. They are a foreign company with high regional exposure opportunity. With over a decade of establishment in Taiwan, they still maintain an international work environment and company culture.
- Develop product Roadmap through global market survey analysis, keep keen with trends and developments in wireless connectivity and IoT.
- Liaises closely with Sales and Engineering to prompt product innovations, to maintain, improve, and expand the existing product range,
- Liaises closely with Operations/Engineering and Sale for efficiently managing product life cycle
- Develop effective marketing strategies, work closely with third-party foreign-based marketing resource for promotion, maximize sales effectiveness with appropriate software and hardware tools.
- Develop strategies and plans to facilitate customer self-help and reduce cost of customer acquisition, in response to the nature and user base of the company
- Coordinate Engineering team, operations or third-party suppliers to ensure feedbacks are timely responded, reacting to the company question website.
- Coordination of website content, marketing collateral, press releases, etc.
- Take account the global requirements for products and specifically the requirements in EMEA, North & South America and Asia.
Engineering experiences in antenna or antenna/RF related products
Solid experience in market survey and product roadmap define
Native in English and Mandarin
Multinational Work Environment
Desirable Package and Benefits