Product Manufacture Engineer
Work with Cross-functional engineering teams in world's leading IOT company
Attractive benefit package with flexible working schedule
About Our Client
Our client is an US based leading company that experts in innovative technological solutions including software, hardware and online contents to provide customers better experiences in lifestyle.
The company has great record since they were founded and now at Pre-IPO stage.
- Communicates with ODMs, CMs, and vendors to prioritize and solve problems and understand/refine technical requirements for products and processes.
- Creates plans, schedules, and timelines to manage NPI launch and transition to production.
- Creates Manufacturing Instructions and SOP's for new products and product changes
- Designs machining and assembly fixtures and tooling.Participate in supplier sourcing, qualification, and integration of components and vendors
- Budget control ability to recommend equipment purchases
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years experiences in manufacture / industrial engineering
- Familiar with DFM, DFA and hands-on CAD experiences.
- Fluency in English for writing and communication.
- Master degree of mechnical engineer, industrial engineer or any related dicipline.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a fast growing company with exciting and fun working culture.
- Stock options
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours