Great regional exposure for candidate who is looking for bigger scope
Opportunity to initiate, execute and oversee product strategies
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world and use innovative science and technology to address some of society's most challenging healthcare issues. They also dedicate to deliver innovative products, exploit global scale, and respond to new opportunities and risks. With the leading position in the market, they are now committed to continue investing in local affiliate to be patient centric.
- Build effective & innovative marketing plans and strategies.
- Execute promotion campaigns and programs independently
- Demonstrate ability of project management and cross-function communication when executing the whole program.
- Provide key directions to field force and cross-functional teams, incl. Patient Access, Medical, KAM etc., to ensure optimal product performance.
- Engage with key customers to develop good relationship so as to support current and future product objectives.
- Create annual budgets and sales forecasts for the product. Evaluate cost effectiveness and results of marketing events.
- Provide good insight in future trends in disease management and market environment which are likely to affect the performance and potential of the products.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor+ degree in Medical Science; pharmacy background is highly preferred; MBA degree will be a plus.
- More than 2 years of Marketing, Sales or Customer Facing Experiences.
- Experience in pharmaceutical companies.
- Strong learning agility, good communication skills, resilient, result-oriented, can work independently and under pressure.
What's on Offer
Open mined company culture with energetic working environment