Open minded company culture
Broaden the networking with key persons
About Our Client
Our client is a pharmaceutical company that has been around in Taiwan for decades. They are looking for candidates with excellent managing skills plus 5+ year experience in pharmaceutical related industry.
- Work closely with Medical Affairs to ensure the programs are run smoothly.
- Develop logistic/supply forecast, market access strategies, and brand strategies/ planning.
- Execute product promotional communicational strategy for physicians' promotions to ensure it aligns with the overall brand strategy.
- Work closely with the sales managers and provide brand promotional strategy including, sales meetings, sales training and medical education programs and prioritize things under the upcoming complex and conflicting requirements.
- Keep track of the marketing budget and the project deadline. May also take control over agency relationships to develop promotional deliverables.
- Run advisory boards with medical department and lead commercial products teams or launch teams.
- Supervise the marketing materials via internal review process and secure final production.
- Develop the networking with the key persons who have an influence on prescribing policy or protocol position locally and nationally.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree with emphasis on Science/Medicine related.
- Master degree in marketing related is a plus.
- At least 2 years related experience in the pharmaceutical industry, experience in marketing fundamentals, strategy, sales and commercial policies and practices is preferred.
- A good strategic- thinking ability to propose, apply and operate the development plans.
- Experience in Key Opinion Leader Management is required.
- Good command in communication skills and the ability to work with the external agencies to promote and further develop the programs and material are required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be fluent in English both in conversational and writing levels.
What's on Offer
Our client provides competitive package and great internal rotation plan.