Solid products pipeline
Transparent and direct communication streamline
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company which has its regional operation in Singapore. Our client offers competitive package and benefits. What's more important, company has strong pipeline that's ready for a proper PM/SPM to develop in local market.
- Willing to go to the field to gain customer and market insights to identify the business opportunities, support the validation of brand strategies and tactics.
- Prepare, formulate and execute brand plans of responsible products, consistent with Shire's process and in collaboration with cross functional teams (Patient Services, Medical, Value Demonstration and Access, Finance, Supply Chain, Sales team/Distributor) clearly articulate the brand strategy to key internal stakeholders, further to achieve sales, profit and growth objectives.
- Identify and develop plans as well as work with key internal stakeholders (ie/ medical affairs) for customer interactions that are aligned to strategy. Ensure all business and promotional activities comply with ethics and compliance requirements, and company policies and SOPs.
- Work with the cross-functional team to identify customers/patients unmet needs, patient finding & patient journey; further to develop and execute a tactical plan that is aligned to delivering the approved strategy.
- Develop and maintain market intelligence databases. Provide market insights to the marketing lead/GM and supply planning team to ensure appropriate product is available to meet forecast demand; Review monthly "rolling forecast" to ensure timely delivery of goods and maintaining optimal inventory levels.
The Successful Applicant
* University degree or above, major in Pharmacy or medical related fields.
* Minimum of 5 years senior marketing experience with proven knowledge of marketing fundamental and skills, product launch experience
* Experience managing a budget and meeting revenue targets
* Experiences in immunology market is preferable
* Proficient in spoken and written English, with good presentation and effective communication skills
* Excellent analytical skills, ability to develop and work with complex Excel files, creativity and problem-solving skills
* Product Management experience within specialty healthcare highly regarded, competent operationally to execute marketing tactical plan
* Experience with reimbursement, market access strategy highly regarded
* Demonstrated tenacity and integrity when dealing with complex market/customer issues
* Self-starter who can function well independently and also, in a team
* Organized, ability to prioritize and good at time management
* Able to follow through, track for results and adjust plans in a timely manner
* Able to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment
* Able to work through ambiguity and navigate a matrix environment
What's on Offer
Our client is expanding their business model in Taiwan. Exciting business plan is on the way.