Product Manager- Therapy
Product Manager responsible for the P&L of the therapy
Strategic partner of the Sales Manager
About Our Client
The company provides a broad portfolio of Medical Device and Pharmaceutical product. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries.
- Manage forecasting and coordinate inventory planning
- Support distributor to achieve/exceed brand sales and profit goals
- Develop and maintain good relationships with KOLs to engage and identify market opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years and above of product management and marketing experiences
- Good communication, influence, and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skill and good financial & business analysis skills
- Ability to initiate/implement plan and new product launch
What's on Offer
Be part of a team devoted in advancing the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.