Product Manager - Medical Device
Opportunity to join this dynamic MNC
Great stage for responsible and self-motivated marketer
About Our Client
Our client develops, manufactures, and markets infusion therapy and pain management products and services to the healthcare industry. The company's products are used in the areas of anesthesia, emergency medicine, home infusion therapy, oncology and hematology, pharmacy, and surgery.
Together with sales team, perform a range of activities to effectively market assigned products/services, such as conducting market research; setting prices; launching new products; overseeing advertising campaigns; and monitoring sales performance.
Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, market shares, consumer behaviors, competitor
activities and their strengths and weaknesses to identify market opportunities for the
Monitor, analyze, and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas, screen and explore high potential products to complete Division/Business Unit product portfolio, identify product/service features that need to be changed to meet customer needs, and liaise with other areas of the organization to implement these changes.
Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts; and adapt plans to improve the sales performance of the product/service.
Train and educate new & existing sales and marketing staff and as well as distributors on the products/services. and also prepare customer product workshops.
- Maintain detail account profiles and road map of Division/Business Unit's business.
- Cooperate with RA for new product registration and reimbursement application.
- Ensure right inventory levels are maintained.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating
- Maintain good relationship with KOLs.
- Ensure frequent and effective communication
The Successful Applicant
- BA in Business, Marketing, Medical Science, Medicine, Nursing or related field
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in the healthcare industry
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in product management
- Ability to work cross functionally and in matrix organization
- Analytical/structured thinking and communicator
- Able to work independently and multi task
- Must have good spoken and written English
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join this dynamic MNC
- Great stage for responsible and self-motivated marketer