Product Manager - Global Healthcare Company
Great internal resources
Professional training and well established people development system
About Our Client
Our client is a global public company with great reputation in medical device and pharmaceutical industry. The company has be around locally for more than decades with good presence and market share here in Taiwan.
- Lead and implement marketing strategies to achieve long range plan. Assess and develop geographical expansion opportunities for business.
- Lead and prepare business inputs for the Strategic and Operating Plan. Prepare rolling forecast and review product demand monthly and revise forecast accordingly. Review product prices and evaluate strategic price proposals.
- Lead and assist with sales support activities related to products, therapy and its promotion. This includes cultivating professional relationships with key product champions, potential customers, and major medical teaching institutions.
- Identify market research needs and develop market research surveys to gain information with which to assess product and market trends.
- Work closely with different functions and across regions
- Lead the marketing activities and/or team including selection and management of talent
The Successful Applicant
Ability to understand market trends, financial data, and customer needs and assess competitive intelligence data. Skills in the areas of pricing, reimbursement, messaging, branding, and creative product/program development. Solid business acumen and project management. Strong results orientation. People management experience, a plus.
What's on Offer
Our client offers great opportunity and ownership in product planning.