- Leading MNC of the Industry
- Excellent Opportunity of Progression and to Learn
About Our Client
Our Client thrive on conquering the impossible, as they are the leading manufacturer of heat activated films, adhesives, water proofing seam tapes, and custom films for many industries including apparel, consumer electronics, and handbags. For the past 100 years, they have partnered with the world's greatest brands and realised their wildest needs. If you have experience in product development and has a mind of innovations, join them in the world of endless possibilities.
- Provide advises and solutions to technical objectives of Developing Projects: Problem Solving with innovative ideas and approaches
- Lead technical activities timely, costly, including to develop Evaluation procedures and parameters to Ensure performance consistency of both raw materials and finished products
- Operate Extruder as well as performing RD testing, analyse the margin for each material
- Perform qualification assurance for alternative materials and suppliers
- Maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders, in order to secure product development
- Engage with pro-activity in the transition from product developing stage to commercialisation
- Create Process Control Manual and record
- Semi-Frequent Travelling. Both domestic and abroad
The Successful Applicant
- BS or MS in Chemical or Plastic Engineering.
- 5-10 years of experience in Product Development or Production environment in plastic or chemical field.
- Expertise in the extrusion process, coating, or adhesive industry.
- Familiar with the progress and life cycle of Product Development, from concept to commercial
- Language Proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Six Sigma and Project Management is preferred
What's on Offer
A Nice Working Environment
A Highly Profitable Company in Support of many of the world's Greatest Companies