Leading Metal Parts Provider based in U.S
Able to Take Part in Regional Projects
The company is a MNC based in U.S who provides high quality metal parts to a variety of industries. It is founded half a century ago and is keep innovating new products to meet each industry's growing needs.
- Review the existing contracts or purchase orders and develop potential vendors that are value-adding to the company, in terms of both value and quality.
- Track the key functional metrics and conduct sourcing strategies to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Develop profitable product suppliers and maintain good procurement partnerships
- Communicate and negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs and conduct risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- B.S. degree in Business, Supply Chain Management is Preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Procurement Manager or Procurement Officer
- Understand sourcing and procurement techniques and have experience on analysing the market
- Salary and welfare compensation for the location
- Stable working environment