- One of the Leading Domestic Company in Construction Industry
- A Fast-Growing Company with Steady Growth in recent years
About Our Client
Our Client is One of the Leading Domestic Company in its sector, established for more than 50 years, have stepped into public projects, provided a full range of construction services, and have footprints all over the country. Exquisite technology, excellent project management, and reliable credit have been recognized by all parties over the years and won many awards. It is also one of the Grade A construction factories.
- Co-organize project and material outsourcing procurement business (inquiry, price comparison, price negotiation).
- Procurement contract production, signing and control.
- Estimation of the unit price of various engineering quantities.
- Engineering project procurement outsourcing, drawing quantity accounting, and tracking progress.
- Development of new vendors, database establishment and maintenance.
- Manufacturers communicate and coordinate and sign contracts.
- Supplier development and rating evaluation and management.
- Review the drawings and construction methods with the works and team.
- Organize, check, and enter the purchase bill.
The Successful Applicant
- The concept of construction company procurement work and engineering works are preferred.
- Familiar with various construction methods and materials.
- More than 7 years of practical experience in procurement project contracting.
- At least 3 years to manage a team of more than 3-5 people.
- Great communication and execute between internal and external departments.
- Fluent in English speaking, listening, writing, and reading.
What's on Offer
To work in the top Domestic company, actively cultivate management talents, improve labor and vacation systems, and smooth and open promotion channels.