Procurement (Assistant) Manager - Taoyuan City
Top Logistic Group in Asia with the Integration of Leading Technology
Individual Contributor and Direct Report to Country Lead
About Our Client
- A Hong Kong based 3rd party logistic group provides top service to the clients
- High integration of technology to ensure the quality and enhance the efficiency
1. Procurement Admin Tasks
* Prepare and send monthly report to Management.
* Maintain Procurement data base such as archive Quotation, Supplier Appraisal, Cost Comparison, Market Information, PO log and back up files etc.
* Support Stakeholders to issue PO upon request.
2. Procurement Professional
* Do sourcing, cost comparison and negotiation with suppliers according to procurement managers guidance.
* Prepare materials for negotiation meetings with suppliers.
* Arrange site visit and meetings with suppliers for MRO projects.
* Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
3. Procurement Automation
* Prepare rate cards of each supplier with procurement managers.
* Support all kind of procurement automation tasks such as system development (P2P & Procurement Share Point) and data uploading.
* Attend UAT and manage reports based on Procurement managers guidance.
The Successful Applicant
* 5 years Procurement experience
* Experience in Procurement module of SAP / Oracle or any equivalent software will be advantage.
* Detailed oriented
* Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
* Well organized, strong analytical skills as well as a good team player
* Good in interpersonal and communication skills with good command of spoken and written in English & Chinese
What's on Offer
- Stable Career and Environment
- Potential Promotion