Process Engineer (製程工程師)
Competitive salary package and benefits
Growing business with good career progression
About Our Client
Our client was the first pure-play 6-inch GaAs foundry in the world, has established two advanced GaAs wafer fabs in recognition of the growing demand for high quality GaAs MMIC's and RFIC's.
1. Establish and improve process condition and technology.
2. Upgrade process capability and reduce production cost.
3. Establish and modify process management projects.
4. Set up process parameters of equipment.
5. Evaluation, promotion and planning of new equipment / materials.
6. Abnormal analysis and improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree(or above) major in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Environmental Engineering or relative fields.
- At least 2+ year experience of Semiconductor manufacturing process is preferable, non-experience is also acceptable.
- Able to work in shifts.
- Familiar with HBT, Phemt and process improvement is plus.
What's on Offer
- Good career progression.
- Great company benefits.
- Excellent salary package.
- Good salary incentive.
- Good training system.