Private Equity VP
Attractive package and benefits
Visible career progression and in-depth business involvement
About Our Client
A Greater China based conglomerate group which sets up a professionally-run wealth management headquarter to institutionalize and centralize investments.
- The primary analyst functions are to support the execution of private investments (equity and debt) across wide range of industries, mainly Real Estate, TMT, and financials sectors.
- The VP will become an essential member of the deal team and perform financial due diligence, industry analysis, financial modeling, valuation, and manage aspects of ongoing monitoring of investments.
- Screen, analyze, conduct due diligence on and monitor private equity opportunities.
- Prepare investment memorandums and present recommendations along with due diligence findings to internal committees.
- Play an active role in investment transactions from start to finish, including legal documentation. Partner with legal counsel to review fund and deal terms, negotiate and execute investment transactions.
- Monitor and report on company/portfolio performance and draft investor communications, including periodic updates on company/portfolio performance.
- Develop / maintain relationships with investees, and maintain ongoing investment and operational monitoring.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong excel modelling skills for projections, buyout and/or M&A.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or related degree with superior academic performance.
- 5-7 years of professional experience as an Analyst in private equity, investment banking (from Bulge Brackets or Elite Boutiques Investment Banks) or consulting/advisory.
- Strong quantitative skills, analytical ability and investment judgement.
- Demonstrated work ethic, positive attitude, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a dynamic, small company environment.
- Strong communication skills, ability to effectively formulate and articulate opinions in English and Chinese, both verbally and in written form.
- Skills in Tableau, Python will be highly valued.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package and benefits
- Visible career progression and in-depth business involvement