Principle Environmental Project Manager (Local Taiwanese)
Multinational company looking for expert to join with global exposure
Great company welfare and salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global environmental consulting service provider. They have more than 160 offices in over 40 countries and more than 4,500 employees. They have worked with many of the Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business.
*Manage mid to large projects and work as a part of a larger engineering design team to investigate and characterized contaminated land sites.
* Prepare remediation design and construction drawings (working with our CAD operators), technical specifications, and contract documents.
* Design and negotiate with local regulators remedial solutions for contaminated soil, groundwater, vapor, and sediment, using innovative and emerging remedial treatment technologies as well as traditional systems.
* Assist clients in developing and implementing contaminated site management strategies.
* Work with global experts on assessment of human health risks.
* Perform remediation design tasks including evaluating field data, performing calculations, estimating quantities and costs, and preparing design reports.
* Provide general engineering support on environmental projects related to performance assurance, compliance, and transactional services.
* Business development and marketing for various services on targeted sectors
The Successful Applicant
*Bachelor degree in civil, environmental, chemical, or geological engineering or related degree.
*10-15 years of relevant experience with complex site investigation/remediation projects
*Effective written/verbal communication in English
What's on Offer
- Work with global technical experts
- Great salary with good welfare