- World-Leading Banking Software Solutions Platform
- Changemakers - Making Banking Better, Together
About Our Client
World-Leading Banking Software Solutions
- Provide a single point of contact for Business stakeholders including Client, Partners and the company's Project team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Able to demonstrate best practices based on various Private Wealth implementations.
- Challenge bespoke requirements and influence the Client to adopt to Wealth Standard Model Bank functionality and reduce local customizations.
- Exhibit strong consulting skills and industry knowledge spanning multiple domains.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance or Related Banking discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in banking or banking software consultancy, particularly in Wealth Management and Private Banking
- Possessed working experience on Triple'A Plus (also known as Wealth Suite Front Office) ideal or a similar product.
- Good understanding of private banking/wealth management business processes, best practices and industry trends
- Successful track record of designing and delivering projects
- Ability to translate business requirements into IT solutions
- Strong analytical skills, organized, process driven and detail-oriented.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, good presentation and problem solving skills and the ability to work well with client.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated team player who works best in a collaborative team environment.
- Willingness to travel as travel may necessitate extended stays from home /office.
- Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
What's on Offer
Changemakers - Making Banking Better, Together