President of Asia (RF Solution)
Head of Asia who will directly report to CEO in headquarter (EU based)
Excellent opportunity to lead the biggest market of the global business
About Our Client
Our client is an European based company with worldwide offices in 7 different countries with full function team of Sales, R&D, Customer Support, QA and Operation. With global exposure to fulfil client's needs, the management team of our client is quite diversified in culture, nationality and gender. Due to the market in Asia is in high demand and the fact that most of their production facility is based in Taiwan, they decided to create this new vacancy to find a professional manager as Asia President to take care of all the businesses, lead cross-function teams and report to CEO in HQ.
- Manage and direct the company's business in Asia and meet agreed sales and budget targets.
- Plan, develop, organise, implement, direct and evaluate the organisation's fiscal function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the organisation's plans and programs.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Support customers, partners and suppliers in the industry to help strengthen brand and meet sales targets.
- Represent the company as a leader in the industry through personal appearances at conferences, Trade shows, etc.
- Oversee the investment of funds and manage associated risks, supervise cash management activities, assist to execute capital-raising strategies to support a firm's expansion if required, and deal with mergers and acquisitions in the region.
- Improve the budgeting process on a continual basis through education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
- Establish credibility throughout the organisation and with the CEO's as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organisation; i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and pension funds and investments.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism, which includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Evaluate the team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
The Successful Applicant
- With 8-10 years of related industry experience: Antenna, RF, Microwave, wireless or Bluetooth chipset.
- Strong leadership in multiple offices in different countries among Asia.
- Strategic Thinking in Sales, Marketing, Production, Customer Support and Operation.
- Deep business Acumen in IoT and Automotive segments.
- Solid performance management in driving sales revenue, controlling production cost, executing operation excellence and delivering customer supports.
- Results Driven, Communication Proficiency and terrific Financial Management.
- Culture Norm: open-minded, positive, commercial and hands-on.
What's on Offer
- Head of Asia who will directly report to CEO in headquarter (EU based).
- Excellent opportunity to lead the biggest market of the global business.