Practice Development Manager - China
Attractive package offer
Join this "having fun" and strong teamwork oriented company
About Our Client
Our client is a public company based in USA which holds the largest market share for non-invasive fat reduction procedures in Aesthetics.
- Achieving sales quota results in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for performing effective territory penetration, coverage and account identification to drive sales and increase the customer base for the Company's consumables.
- Providing training, presentations and demonstrations to the customer on application and use of the company's products using effective communication and sales techniques.
- Educating the customer regarding the indications, contraindications, and safety of company products, and how they fulfill the needs of the customer.
- Supporting and helping to facilitate the execution of regional training workshops and tradeshows within the territory and area.
- Pre-planning sales calls and maintaining efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date territory account files.
- Completing administrative responsibilities including periodic business plans, weekly expense reports, up-to-date account profiles, and customer database.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of the industry and competitive products.
- Developing and maintaining supportive, productive and effective relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Participating in industry-related trade shows/meetings
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable quality and regulatory guidelines as an integral part of business operations.
- Maintain consistent communication with Director and Account Manager on all matters related to the territory and region, including accurate forecasting.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and represent the Company with high integrity, ethics, honesty, loyalty, and professionalism at all times.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.), or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years of demonstrated success selling medical products or services to physicians and/or other health care providers.
- Great communication in both Mandarin and English
- Ability to travel up to 50% to cover territory including overnight stays, attend tradeshows, and corporate and training meetings. International travel required.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to analyze a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and interpret various abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to read technical and clinical literature and documents and extract important concepts.
- Entrepreneurial personality with a bias for action
What's on Offer
- Attractive package offer
- Join this "having fun" and strong teamwork oriented company