PR manager (Native English Speaker)
Working in one of most valuable semiconductor company.
Contribute to content creation and branding development
About Our Client
My client is one the world's dedicated semiconductor foundry and has long been the leading company in its field. It's also a multinational semiconductor contract manufacturing and design company
- Contribute to content creation and content strategy development such like research and write feature articles, speeches, pitch letters, case studies, editorials, social media posts, press releases, fact sheets, briefing materials and backgrounders while driving through review and editing process.
- Proofread to eliminate any typographical or other errors before publication and provide assistance with fact-checking when needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to handle confidential information with a high level of discretion, sensitivity and professionalism.
- A high professional level of reporting, writing, and editing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, a working ability in Mandarin Chinese is a plus.
- Great project/time management skills to keep things organized and on track.
- Self-motivated, accountability, able to multitask and excellent in detail handling in a fast-paced environment.
- A demonstrated interest in semiconductor industry.
- Native English Speaker with good Chinese writing skill is preferred.
What's on Offer
quite competitive salary and opportunity to work in one of Taiwan's semiconductor companies.