PM, FMCG (with NPD resources), MNC
Take over the key brand in the category with potential leadership
To drive the hero product in the market and work independently
About Our Client
Our client is a well known FMCG brand in the market, they care about people's daily life and is striving to turn transformation ideas into easy to use product for families and society. The offers many different categories and this enable them to have many dynamic in product delivery and also having the synergy within the team with local production's support.
- Lead the development of brand strategy and marketing plans with clear growth objectives and get alignment with global MKT team and local trade and supplychain team.
- Responsible for media plan development by working closely with media agency and ensures timely execution which meets media KPIs.
- Set brand planning calendar, coordinate cross-functional activities and planning processes, manage time lines, and ensure timely completion of all deliverable.
- Collaborate with trade / expert marketing and sales team for well-rounded brand plan execution.
- Perform necessary analysis regarding category trends, competition dynamics, brand consumption and relevant financial reporting on product sales and prepare reports on timely basis.
- Utilize category and consumer insights to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation in product development as well as marketing initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- University educated in business/ marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 4 years of brand and product management.
- Experience with proven track record - Prior experience in FMCG industry is a bonus.
- Insights driven with strong understanding of consumer's and customer's needs
- Proactive with attention to details
- Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues
- Good English proficiency in written and oral.
What's on Offer
- To drive the key brand with platform to be seen and transparent career progression.
- Potential leadership scope with SPM position to be offered
- With local NPD capabilities and marketing is the key driver in the org
- Team work culture and very welcome for new ideas