PLC Sales Account Manager
Leading salary in market
Creative and dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading foreign electric company that connects technologies and solution to manage efficient and reliable energy for our customers. By envisioning and investing into the future, our client is destined to provide solutions to all kinds of usage to technology industry.
- Identify growth opportunities for the process automation business of both domestic and EPC. Work with the country/sales manager to develop and create action plans for these growth opportunities.
- Drive the Plant solution business such as PLC, PES/DCS system and x-selling through individually or working with our partner(s).
- Work with PA CSEs to identify and develop sales strategies to pursue PSOL business in key accounts.
- Work with ID BU to identify and develop sales strategies to pursue PSOL business through SIs.
- Ensure quality data management and reporting for pipeline growth. Identify and work with the country/sales manager to make the necessary course correction for any negative pipeline trends.
- Work with the country/sales manager to provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and increase sales forecast accuracy.
- Lead, identify and drive the identification, preparation and follow-through of Business Plans (3 years view) for Direct and In-direct PSOL business.
The Successful Applicant
Proven sales record in PLC Sales with at least 3 years relevant experience.
What's on Offer
- Domestic and international training opportunity.
- Annual domestic and international staff travel.