Global MNC company with career progression and big scope
10 years' experience directly managing operations or manufacturing facilities
About Our Client
World's largest producer of golf club grips, with research, design, manufacturing, sales,
- Safety: Promotes a Zero Incident Safety Culture (ZISC) and maintains a safe working environment for all employees at the site. Responsible for compliance with all EHS policies and procedures.
- Quality: Encourages a commitment by every employee at the site to world class quality standards. Responsible for the effective operation of the quality system at the site and integration with the overall quality system across sites.
- Service: Develops a system and a culture that delivers superior service levels to our customers and differentiates against its other competitors. Works actively to manage sure that program management and SIOP activities at the site set the manufacturing operations up for success to deliver product to customers on time.
- Cost: Effectively manages manufacturing variances and eliminates waste through the development of a culture of Continuous Improvement. Develops and maintains a "hopper" of cost out initiatives at the site in support of the division's annual and strategic planning cost out goals. Plans and implements cost out projects to meet or exceed savings targets.
- Supply Chain: Responsible for creating and maintain supply chain excellence at the site which includes on-time delivery of component materials at the lowest total cost, along with annual cost improvements.
- Goals Setting: Work cross-functionally with the Plant Staff to create and deploy the business vision and goals for the site and aligned with key strategic issues through EBS Pull, OpA and CI deployment
- P&L Management: Develops profit plan objectives for the manufacturing site and proactively manages all spending to support those objectives.
- Culture: Clearly communicates expectations, continually raises the bar, and consistently holds self and employees accountable for performance.
- Cross Site Coordination: As the most senior manufacturing operations leader at the site, communicate and coordinate with the other operations leaders to develop a global operations system that differentiates in the marketplace against its competitors.
- Process Compliance: Responsible for compliance with all Engineering, Business, Finance, HR and all other functional policy and procedures at site.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 years' experience of increasing responsibility directly managing operations or manufacturing facilities.
- 4 years' experience working in a multi-national company with international reporting lines.
- Demonstrated written and verbal fluency in English.
- MBA or Masters in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- 10 years' experience directly managing operations or manufacturing facilities.
- 6 years' experience working in a multi-national company with international reporting relationships.
- managing employees across multiple functions such as SCM, Finance, HR, EHS or OpEx.
- 3 years' experience with planning and managing budgets.
What's on Offer
- Great scope.
- Good salary package.
- Overall planning and career progression.