Plant Controller (CFO) - multinational manufacturing company
Multinational company, stable profit
Head of Finance and Accounting
About Our Client
Our client has over 60 years of experience we have developed a world-class comprehensive research and development department specializing in the engineering.
1. Business Partnering:
- Actively participate in business strategy developments;
- Develop constructive financial analysis for business decisions and to achieve the business goals and objectives;
- Support General Manager to ensure full compliance with the local laws and Group directives;
- Support General Manger to improve and to develop robust internal control workflows, processes and procedures;
- Lead business planning, forecasting and annual budgeting;
- Support General Manager to optimize net working capital;
- Monitor and track project executions, in the areas of revenue recognition, gross margin, cash position, taxation, legal and risk management;
- As a gate-keeper of the company in terms of risk management.
2. Financial Functions:
- Ensure smooth financial closings every month;
- Lead the finance team to deliver accurate and timely monthly financial reporting, quarterly forecasting and annual budget;
- Ensure proper payment and cash flow management;
- Ensure accurate balance sheet reporting;
- Ensure proper tax reporting and filing to the local tax bureaus;
- Lead the finance team to ensure proper custodian of fixed assets, general assets and inventory;
- Lead the finance team to implement approved business strategies and to track the action progress;
- Manage the annual statutory and group audits;
- Liaise with corporate lawyers regards legal issues.
3. Team Management:
- Enhance team quality via on-the-job training and coaching;
- Develop proper job rotation and succession planning.
- Work closely with the Regional and Segment IT to complete IT projects as per Group IT roadmap;
- Lead the IT team members to ensure smooth operation of the ERP system.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting is a MUST, MBA is a plus;
- At least 7 years solid experience in leading Finance/controlling department;
- Cost Accounting skillset is a MUST
- Experience in multinational environment;
- Experience in ERP (SAP/Oracle) system, with experience in ERP (SAP/Oracle) implementation is a plus;
- Experience in using analytical tools such as business warehouse;
- Sound analytical and presentation skills;
- Good communication and leadership skills;
- Language skills: Fluent English, spoken and written;
- Experience in software implementation.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration
- Housing and travel allowance