Competitive and niche market.
Leading cancer solution brand.
About Our Client
My client is an outstanding brand in providing cancer solution services. They dedicated theirselves to support physicians and patients with evidence-based information, which comes from Asian Genome Data Base and professional bioinformatics and biomedical team, to fight cancer. My client now is looking for someone who has passion in oncology area with solid experience in patent and intellectual property to join.
- Patent and literature search for intellectual property landscape and freedom-to-operate analysis.
- Drafts and translates documents like patent applications and patent prosecution.
- Communicates with internal cross-functional teams to discuss intellectual property issues and inventions.
- Provides specialist knowledge on specific patent matters to the team.
- Support review of contracts.
The Successful Applicant
* Ph.D. or equivalent in life sciences.
* Strong background in molecular biology assay development, such as NGS, qPCR, cytogenetics, flow cytometry, and multiplex PCR assays.
* Excellent English writing skills.
* Demonstrated interest in IP matters.
What's on Offer
- Supportive internal culture.
- Good employee benefits.