Patent Litigation Attorney
The most competitive remuneration offering in the market
The leading company worldwide
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most respected companies in Semiconductor industry
- Day-to-day oversight of outside counsel and active management of litigations and IPRs.
- Collaborate with technical team to analyze patents and formulate substantive legal positions
- Respond to patent related disputes
- Develop policies to protect company
- Conduct internal education and training
The Successful Applicant
- Highly preferred American born Taiwan, native in English. Basic Chinese is fine
- Native in English, US attorney with 2+ years of patent litigation/dispute experience.
- Graduate of a US law school with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Relevant technical background or semiconductor related experience will be a plus.
- Some Chinese language skills.
- A team player with sense of adventure.
What's on Offer
- The most competitive remuneration offering in the market
- The leading company worldwide