Partnership/Affiliation Marketing Manager
Established startup company providing ample flexibility, opportunities, and stab
Local and global facing responsibilities
The Client is one of the top technology and energy startup changing the world. The company is well established yet fast growing. They are looking for an experienced high energy contributor to continue their business expansion within and beyond borders.
- Manage marketing strategy and performance for partner channels and distributors
- Promote product synergy with partners and affiliations
- Manage B2B customers and expand B2B business
- Design and execute marketing strategy through advertising, sponsorships, and more.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-8+ year account managing and business development experience
- High energy self-starter willing to perform hands-on work
- Fluent in English
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to effect real differences to a large organization and market
- Self-managed workload and responsibilities
- Talented colleagues and partners