Partnership General Manager - Luxury Start-up
Full ownership from 0->1 to build your own team and strategies.
Fresh and interesting business model in Taiwan market .
About Our Client
Our client starts from a group of talents who have strong passions in luxury products and good deals. It is so important to provide customers the exclusive price without harming the luxury brand images of partners. Currently in APAC region there are 4 offices locating in major cities and creates huge hit among luxury fans.
- Lead the company and ensure all employees to comply with company's values and visions and drive the business.
- Plan and implement long-term business strategies to achieve the company's objectives.
- Analyze potential business partnership opportunities to panetrate the market.
- Manage employees' performance, recruitment, KPI and succession plan.
- Oversee operational efficiency of the company on a long-term and short-term basis.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years in fashion or related luxury field with general management or key managerial experiences like Retail Manager or Retail Director.
- Solid knowledge of Taiwan retail market and connections with major department stores.
- Excellent numeric sense and P&L analytic experience.
- Strong leadership and reporting skills.
- Good English communication skill is a must.
What's on Offer
This role is an outstanding opportunity to build your own business from 0 to 1 by leveraging your solid retail experience and leadership. Eventually you may have a chance to enjoy the result that is generated due to your guidance and strategic direction.