Operations Project Manager - Financial Services
Attractive salary package and benefits
Great career progression
About Our Client
This company is an well-known asset management.
1. Coordinate internal and external applications support that are related to trade flow/middle office/back office functions
2. Responsible for leading projects that may involve operations in Product Development, Internal Audit Requirements, Workflow Automation, New Mandate tasks planning, and System Enhancements, etc.
3. Manage external vendors and system enhancements process
4. Streamline Compliance controls process
5. Support Client Reporting Functions.
6. Responsible for monitoring routine tasks and institute action plans of exceptions.
7. Assist in audit coordination
8. Responsible for the Inter-departmental communications
9. Responsible for the Management reporting
The candidate will gain a full suite of SITE knowledge extending beyond operations in Taiwan under global standards.
The Successful Applicant
1. Have strong project Management Skills, can work independently with team-work spirits. Willing to work hard and can work smartly.
2. Have strong communication read/write/verbal skills in English.
3. Have Managerial skills and can demonstrate the leadership.
4. Possess Taiwan Asset Management knowledge, such as Investment, Fund Accounting, Middle Office, Transfer Agent, etc.
5. Work with global colleagues to adopt the practices and implement them locally.
6. Have in-depth change management controls knowledge.
7. Have strong Information Security and Compliance mind set.
8. Produce operating procedures, flow chart and other control documents.
9. Be familiar with the local regulations.
Experience & Education Preferred:
Education: College graduate a must, information technology or finance related majors preferred.
Experience: Minimum 5 years experiences in a global Asset Management company.
SITE license is a must
Skills: MS-Office, Visio, Project Management
What's on Offer
- Attractive package and benefits
- Great career progression