Operations Farm Head - Horticulture MNC (200+ reports)
Work-life balance and flexible work
Competitive compensation and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a global industry leader in its field providing the largest selection of products for more than 100 years.
- Management of the horticulture production, meeting standards in terms of quality and quantity.
- Management of Operation Excellence, which comprises e.g. the further improvement of transparency in availability, ensuring optimal use of IT systems, optimize surface planning improvement of key processes such as order confirmation, waste reduction, improvement programs in the lab, etc.
- Management of hygiene and control program, which entails the further implementation of global standards. This program drives the supply of clean material and the substantial reduction infection risks.
- Act as a 'linking pin' for improvement programs initiated by Supply Chain, Planning, R&D, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in horticulture, preferably acquired in the field of greenhouse production.
- Familiar with the production of young plants or comparable crops.
- Management of a plant of a scale of 200+ people
- An excellent command of English, spoken and written.
- A good communicator (written & oral), with proven interpersonal skills, also in a multicultural setting.
What's on Offer
If you are looking at taking on a leadership position with an international and multicultural environment, this is the right role for you.