Fully support from the parent company
Exciting role to start a new BU
About Our Client
Our client is a newly set up subsidiary company and mainly focus on hospitality management, Food & Beverage, property management, home furnishing product, etc. They are now looking for an Operation VP and help to set up their new retail business model.
- Promote short and long-term business strategy planning of all departments and complete plans of the whole company to ensure the stable growth of the company's operations.
- Develop brand activation strategy and annual plan to drive brand development and business goals to broaden the service distribution channels.
- Fulfil the targets in terms of volumes and profitability based on the brand's sales concepts and on the understanding of the market.
- Evaluate and implement modifications to existing operations to improve processes and procedures
- Revamp and propose new SOP and ensure all brand guidelines are met and compliance of operational processes and procedures for store operations.
- Plan and audit the company's various management systems to meet the needs of business management.
- Ensure all cross functional teams are working cohesively and effectively to support the business operation and growth through coaching, training and motivation.
- Manage partnerships and explore potential new sales channels.
- Provide CEO with any information requested for business plan preparation and strategic decisions, which includes weekly coordination and report, on work in progress, sales strategy, and key customers activities.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of retail operation experience in retail industry, home furnishing, lifestyle, F&B industry is a plus
- With General Management experience is a plus
- Project management experience in innovation and entrepreneurship are highly preferred. Understand the science, technology, innovation, and start-up landscape of Taiwan.
- Proven experienced with demonstrable track record in dealing with operations of highly motivated professionals and have gone through significant change management programs.
- Familiar with the new retail business promotion model and adjust to operational management at any time
- Bring independent, disciplined, innovative and creative approach and thoughts into business, also has commercial awareness and basic understanding of commercial math, including analysing numbers and making strategies' budget.
- Personality traits: Entrepreneur spirit, flexible, energetic, credible, agile, self-motivated and a team player.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and fringe benefit
- Strong ownership and responsibility for the business