Operation Manager, Retail Furnishing
A Leading International Furnishing Company
Stable Career Growth and Good Working Environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading furnishing company with retail stores all over the world.
1. Ensure the store is always a safe and secure environment for visitors and co-workers and that our property is safeguarded.
2. Actively seek and identify business opportunities which will grow sales and improve gross profit.
3. Have a full overview of the Profit & Loss (P&L) for the store and understand how different actions impact the different lines in the P&L.
4. Negotiate cost effective contracts with external service providers.
5. Be responsible for store's safety and security and property maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
1. Previous management experience in a financial/commercial role with proven analytic and numerical skills
2. Understand the profit and loss and how to affect its result through actions
3. Good English communication skills, both verbally and in writing
4. Able to shift and work on holidays (no late night shift needed)
What's on Offer
1. Stable career progression and position rotation within store
2. Good working environment and nice co-workers