Operation GM - Hypermarket
Full function management and long-term strategy.
Competitive package structure.
Our client is a Hypermarket MNC with over 5000 stores globally with strong growth. Currently it has solid base on sales in the retail field. With the ambitious and strategic move, our client will focus more on the online and offline integration to provide a better service to customers.
- Manage all facets of the area including sales, finance, human resources, and customer service with full P&L accountability.
- Develop short and long term operational strategies in partnership with senior team members and provide the leadership necessary for the successful design, development, and execution of that strategy to achieve measurable outcomes in a timely, cost effective manner.
- Formulate the annual marketing plan and operating budgets; development and implementation of dining action plans to achieve established marketing and budget goals.
- Monitor division's financial reports, including monthly profit and loss statements, and take appropriate actions as necessary.
- Provides strong leadership, active supervision and timely coaching and counselling to the team.
- 10+ years of senior operation management in CVS, Supermarket or hypermarket.
- Strong understanding about product purchasing and store operation is a must.
- Good command of English is a plus.
- Full function management experience.
- Competitive salary structure.