Operation & Finance Director - Education
Non-Faculty Operation and Finance Management Head of School
Market Leading Reputation and Stable Working Enviroment
About Our Client
Our client is a well known international school with leading market reputation in SZ city. Wtih strong acdemic capability and high level of operation quality, it is a top choice of wide range of students.
- Will work with the Executive Director and Head of School to ensure good communication and collaboration among team members, a pleasant school climate and alignment of goals and targets.
- The Finance Department will work under the general direction of the DFO and the Head of Finance. The DOF is responsible for the preparation of budgets, expenditure and financial projections of the school, and work with the Finance Department and Admissions Office in the preparation of all students' accounts and for ensuring their prompt settlement.
- Together with the non-faculty Department Heads, the DFO is responsible for the appointment of all non-faculty staff, but will be expected to work closely with the Head of School and Principals in appointments to ensure an overall cohesive team. He or she is responsible for the overall management of non-faculty staff, and will be responsible for attracting and retaining staff.
- Facilities: The DOF oversees the General Affairs Office and is ultimately responsible for the maintenance, cleanliness, security and general upkeep of the campus.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent interpersonal skills and business etiquette. Team player. A "people person". Collaborative. Friendly.
- Financial experience, with background in working with budgets.
- Operational experience, with background in managing the daily operations of a business
- Ability to multi-task and work with different departments, people and personalities towards a common goal, balancing the needs of each group.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese. Native English or Mandarin speaker is preferred. Proficiency in additional languages will be an asset.
- Experience studying and/or working aboard is highly preferred.
- Experience working in an international environment will be an asset.
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive benefits & competitive salary package
- Stable and friendly working enviroment with a caring team
- Extra benefits towards your family