- A world leading contract logistics provider in 3PL industry
- Join a diverse team with open-minded company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a fist-class contract logistics provider with half-century history, presenting in 50+ countries and regions. They have strong cooperation with various industries and devote to providing best solution and service to clients!
- Monitor and manage warehouse daily operation and order fulfilment
- Response, investigate,communicate with client for abnormal issues and submit regular reports to client.
- Handel special project and implement new process
- Proactively manage performance and daily work schedule of team members with KPI
- Promote and improve appropriate working environment in line with DSC standards of Health, Safety and Security
The Successful Applicant
- 8 years+ experience in technology, semiconductor or 3PL industry in warehouse/logistics functions
- 2 years+ people management experience
- Good written skills and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with clients
What's on Offer
Working in a world leading logistics company with energetic team, you will have the great opportunity to grow professional knowledge and develop clear career progression with competitive salary.