- A world leading contract logistics provider
- Join an energetic team with clear career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a fist-class contract logistics provider with half-century history, presenting in 50+ countries and regions. They have strong cooperation with various industries and devote to providing best solution and service to clients!
- Monitor and manage warehouse daily operation and order fulfilment
- Response, investigate,communicate with client for abnormal issues and submit regular reports to client.
- Handel special project and implement new process
- Proactively manage performance and daily work schedule of team members with KPI
- Promote and improve appropriate working environment in line with DSC standards of Health, Safety and Security
The Successful Applicant
- 8 years+ experience in technology, semiconductor or 3PL industry in warehouse/logistics functions
- 2 years+ people management experience
- Good written skills and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with clients
What's on Offer
Working in an No.1 working place with energetic team, you will have the great opportunity to grow professional knowledge and develop clear career progression with competitive salary.