Open Instrument BC Head
A technology-leading platform provider in the embedded computing industry
Headquartered in Taiwan
About Our Client
Our client is headquartered in Taiwan, with operations globally and products available over 40 countries. They are associated with many leading technology leaders and Fortune 500 companies. Our client is a technology leading platform provider in the embedded computing industry with design and technology centres in U.S, Pacific Rim regions and Germany.
- Defines and drives the business plan, short- and long-term growth strategy and positioning of the Business Center's products in the market.
- Directs the end-to-end leadership of new and existing products from inception through all phases of the product's lifecycle.
- Formulates and executes long-term plans for cost/profit control.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in ME/EE/IT, or related engineering field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in product management or business development.
- Experience working with product, business and engineering leadership delivering industrial products.
- 5+ years of test and measurement/data acquisition product management, or a related field. (TBC)
- Strongly business acumen: the ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing and product plans.
- Leadership: lead product management team, recruit, develop and coach team members.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package and great platform for career development will be rewarded.