NPI Executive-Leading global manufacturing company
Opportunity for young talents to develop career in high profitability company
Competitive salary package with good benefits
About Our Client
Our client is strengthened their global presence with high profitability products. They are listed on London Stock Exchange and as market leader in more than 55 countries.
* Manage assigned projects to agreed time, quality and cost to enable achievement of end market cycle plans.
* Develop the full project plan with functional experts and monitor and manage the project schedule.
* Manage the project budget and completion of the local business case, focusing on transfer price, write-offs and gross margin impact by following the ABC tracker guidelines.
* Managing the project risk through the internal system risk management and ensure adequate risk mitigation is in place.
* Provide visibility of potential problems earlier in the project lifecycle and recommend for corrective action before they impact delivery results.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years¡¦ work experience as manufacture PM, operation PM, or NPI executive co-working with global brand company for new product implement
- Fluent English communication both in written & verbal
What's on Offer
* Opportunity for young talents to develop career in high profitability company
* Competitive salary package with good benefits
* Fun and dynamic working environment