North Region Sales Manager
Attractive salary package
Work-life balance, friendly working environment
About Our Client
Our client and its affiliated companies serve the global telecommunication market with innovative and well-featured mobile phones, accessories, and M2M solutions. Globally, they have employ approximately 7,000 people, including R&D sites in Europe, Japan, China and America.
Taiwan branch office has around 100 staffs. Everyone closely work as a team, fully support each other, which team work and work-life balance is always the core value of the company.
- Leading a team of 4 sales executives to managing all sales operation for northern part of region.
- Closely work with Marketing team and Account Management teams for promotion planning, channel strategy and enhance the relationship with dealers and distributors.
- Monitoring sales revenue and provide sales forecast and achieve the revenue target.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years sales experience in telecom or 3C industry
- Channel management, strategic planning and execution experiences
- people management experiences
- Proactive and sales driven potential
- Good communication skills with both internal and external
What's on Offer
- People manager position
- Attractive salary package
- Work-life balance, friendly working environment.