Newly created, Product Marketing (Marcom), consumer electronic
Good platform for candidates who are agressive to deliver proformance
Global rotaion opportunities provided for better career progression
Our client is global 3C related products and technology service provider. They have expanded their global footprint to over 40 countries and regions. They are dedicated to delivering customers with most extraordinary electronics experience through state of art design and smart technology.
- Conduct discussion and communicate with headquarters to understand product/service functions and product brand positioning.
- Organize and integrate product information, deliver key points to the target market, and develop effective product marketing plans and related materials, such as eDM, manuals, advertisements, etc.
- Assist brand managers to draw out product marketing plans, communicate and cooperate with external agencies to come up with marketing projects.
- Collect market information conduct consumer/channel analysis, and analyze marketing activity performance.
- Assist brand managers to evaluate new product opportunities and prepare new product launch plans.
- Carry out product marketing activities to maintain existing target audiences and attract new customers.
- Cross functional communication, O2O integrated marketing, optimize data and deliver suggestions to help business units in achieving performance goals.
- Minimum 5+ years marketing experiences in related industries.
- 3C products, consumer durable and consumer electronics related marketing experience is a plus.
- Candidates who are proactive, aggressive and willing to take new challenges are preffered.
- Possesses well communication skills and experiences co-working with regional team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Global rotation opportunities and a great platform to deliver outstanding performance.
- Excellent team dynamic and culture with young and energetic vibe.
- Willing to recognise and promote people when having track records