- can get a chance to become country representative.
- being a partner in global team and get international exposure.
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading evidence-based insights and consulting company. By combining the deep expertise of our people, their data resources and benchmarks, their innovative analytics and technology, they help their clients understand people and inspire growth. They are the expert within collecting and connecting data.
- Achieve new client logo sales by selling company's product within the prospective industries and/or geography assigned.
- Identify prospect lists and come up with a customised plan of approach, and be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development.
- Prospecting using various tools and methods, including cold calls, email prospecting and use of personal network etc.
- Understanding of prospects' businesses and industries, including but not limited desk research, use of existing data assets.
- Ability to engage in relevant conversations with prospects in the wider marketing and communications arena outside of just market research, and have the ability to think from clients' PoVs to spot business opportunities and risks etc.
- Working in conjunction with Marketing and relevant departments, in the preparations of pre-sales materials.
- Provide professional consultation on prospects in need of data collection or related tasks for market research purposes.
- Preparations on proposals, including propose research design (if needed), sample and data deliverables recommendations, project pricing and timing etc.
- Negotiate project and contract terms and close deals. Work with relevant departments such as Legal and Finance when needed.
- Act as the "Trusted Advisor" to the client at all stages during the sales cycle.
- Accurately help forecast sales results and deal closure timing, including the use of company's provided tools.
- Collaborate with peers and management around ways to continually improve the sales organization, including but not limited to initiating new product offers that meet the latest demand from the market.
- Assist in creating an environment of teamwork and continuous improvement for the company as well as oneself
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years in B2B business development environment, ideally in market research or other professional services with a proven track record of successes.
- Rich experiences in proactive selling, and having the ability to negotiate, convert and close large business deals.
- High EQ and a strong communicator.
- Client focused, strategic, persuasive, resourceful.
- Demonstration of persuasive selling skills in meetings, pitching and proposal writing.
- Good commercial knowledge i.e. capability to discuss with clients on their commercial problems/opportunities around marketing, sales, and product developments etc.
- Understanding of market research or data collection techniques is preferred but intelligent curiosity to be able to learn quickly (including self-learning) is more important.
- Experiences in dealing with multinational clients and suppliers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
What's on Offer
The mix of base salary and sales performance related incentive will be 50/50, with an uncapped booster on sales incentive for any over achievement.