National Sales Manager_Global Device Company
World leading Medical Device company
Innovative product newly launch in TW
About Our Client
With a strong focus on patient and procedure outcome, the company's credo is "Patient First". Under this principal, the company dedicates all their resource in investing premium quality medical device and equipment that help treat the most critical diseases.
Having launched several cutting edged products in Europe and America, the company is now aggressively expanding their coverage in Asia to help more patients and physicians.
- Hire and develop a successful sales team that meets or exceeds sales quotas and annual targets.
- Identify qualified accounts and proper order of roll out with territory alignments
- Qualify, train, assess, and ultimately develop accounts to adopt the therapy as an integral part and first-line therapy in their disease practice, with the goal of demonstrating high account adoption.
- Oversee all performance management responsibilities; feedback/coaching, development planning, employee training, objective setting, performance reviews, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and KOLs within designated region.
The Successful Applicant
5~8 years sales experience in medical device field
With strong proven record as sales in medical device industries
Ability to build strong relationships with key users and internal employees across various function and at all level
Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
What's on Offer
Strong career progression with open-minded and flexible company culture